Jephir Treks America: Bumbling Through Central America

A 6 week adventure in gastronomica, sights, and observation.

Friday, November 18, 2005

A photo mon(-woman-and-child)tague


New headgear. Professionally designed by Zephir & Co.

Chicken Pot Pies, huge salad, potatoes au gratin

Trusty bear? Trusty coffee!

Who's excited?

who?

Excited?

Sure!

Who's excited?

Strange growth on the side of the face there. Didn't think they allowed the homeless into children's areas...

Lower extremities shot

Zephir shouts with glee as her arm expands to gargantuan proportions

butter...

fly!

...

hmmm...

fava-rrific! (and spinach too)

Some call it blood soup. I call it Tuscan Red Cabbage Soup. But it sure was some good blood soup.

Why yes, I'd love a little spinach with my blood soup.

That's one lucky board

Oiling up our shelves to be

Banker's boxes can be more than just storage devices - they make great levels too

Pay no attention to the yellow mug. Or the yellow glove. Or the many cables coming from the wall.

Organizing woes

"Yes, I'll take the one on the end there..."

Tada! (the end)

2 Comments:

  • At 4:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
    Personalized Signature:贵州信息港休闲游戏中心,我爱掼蛋网,重庆游戏中心,金游世界视频棋牌游戏中心,南通棋牌游戏中心,贵港热线休闲游戏中心,淮安棋牌游戏中心

     
  • At 2:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It seems my language skills need to be strengthened, because I totally can not read your information, but I think this is a good BLOG
    landing net

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home